Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good for a weekday meal
Make and share this Jeanie's Favorite Green Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Brown Ground beef.
- At the bottom of an ungreased casserole dish, put the ground beef, add the water, dash of pepper, tomato soup, potatoes and green beans.
- spread Durkee Fried Onions over meat and green beans.
- Bake Covered for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add Cheese (as much or as little as you like) and Remaining Fried Onions
- bake in oven for 5 more minutes until cheese melts (uncovered).