- 1 lb ground beef
- 5 -6 potatoes (cut into small chunks)
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (20 ounce) can green beans (canned or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown Ground beef.
- At the bottom of an ungreased casserole dish, put the ground beef, add the water, dash of pepper, tomato soup, potatoes and green beans.
- spread Durkee Fried Onions over meat and green beans.
- Bake Covered for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add Cheese (as much or as little as you like) and Remaining Fried Onions
- bake in oven for 5 more minutes until cheese melts (uncovered).