Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Dads partner served this appetizer on my recent trip back home, boy did I ever love this and its so easy. Have already made it a few times with rave reviews. Thanks to Jeanette for sharing.
- 250 g cream cheese (lite is fine)
- 1 (250 ml) bottletomato base seafood sauce (I use Presidents Choice, tangy)
- 1 (170 g) can crabmeat, drained
- cracker, for serving
- Dump tub of cream cheese on to a serving platter.
- Dump the drained crabmeat over the cream cheese.
- Dump seafood sauce over the crabmeat.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Very yummy! I did as another reviewer suggested and put the crab meat over the seafood sauce. So easy to make and oh so good... Big hit!
I love this one too, I've had it quite a few times and even made it on occasion. I like it also with shrimp. Definitely something to recommend. too bad I don't get it much these days as the DH is allergic to seafood.
This was a hit with all when served at my daughters 16th birthday party. A great recipe to remember when people drop in unexpected so easy to chuck together! Thanks for sharing Evie* ... another winner!