- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons dried Italian spices
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat every thing together on med heat until boiling. Reduce and simmer about 15 minutes. Add 1/2 cup cooked bacon or ham.
- You can add frozen peas, asparagus, artichokes--whatever vegetable-meat combination you like.
- Serve over cooked tortellini or any pasta you like.
- Garnish with fresh chopped bell peppers (I use red).
- If the sauce is too thick for your taste, add some milk until thinner.