Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Peanut butter and chocolate together .... yum!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Heat butter and peanut butter together in a large saucepan over medium heat; stir well until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add crumbs, icing sugar and nuts; mix well.
- Press mixture into an ungreased 8-inch cake pan.
- Make icing; heat chocolate chips and butter together in a saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth.
- Spread over top of peanut butter mixture and let stand until set.
- Cut into squares.
I have Jean Pare's book with this in. I give it 4/5 because I'm not fond of the walnuts combined with the peanut butter. Try candied/honey roasted peanuts as a substitute. Yummy
Sorry.. I was so excited I didn't rate it.
Please Remember that dogs cannot have chocolate