- 0 onion, minced
- 2.46 ml minced garlic
- 9.85 ml butter
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 473.18 ml rice
- 709.77 ml chicken stock
- 2.46 ml parsley flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- 44.37 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a small dutch oven.
- Add onion and garlic. Saute until transluscent.
- Add rice and stir over low heat until covered with butter.
- Stir in stock, add parsley, bay leaf, thyme, and cayenne pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and bake 17 minutes at 400°F.
- Add 3 tablespoons butter after removing from oven.