1/3 Photos of Jazzy Pineapple Pecan Butter
Crazy Granny's Note:
This sweetened butter is heavenly scooped into baked sweet potatoes. It is also nicely paired with bagels, toast, or pancakes. This was an entry in RSC #10.
My Private Note
sweet p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip butter until creamy.
- 2Add whipping cream and whip until fluffy and light colored.
- 3Add brown sugar and cinnamon. Beat on low speed until incorporated.
- 4Fold in raisins, pineapple, and pecans.
- 5For sweet potatoes: Use a melon baller or small portioning scoop to form small balls. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet and freeze. After freezing the balls can be stored in a zip top bag. Place ball in sweet potato at time of serving.
- 6For breads: Spoon butter into a sealable container. Store in fridge.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jazzy Pineapple Pecan Butter
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.2
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 170.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g