Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Inspired by "Chocolate-Peanut Butter Oatmeal" by Sweet Baboo on recipezaar
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 packet hot chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon crunchy peanut butter
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Put the cocoa, water, and oats in a bowl and mix lightly.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Mix in the peanut butter, cinnamon, syrup, and brown sugar.
I found this to be too sweet and the serving a bit too small. I would leave out the syrup and brown sugar, and double everything else EXCEPT the hot chocolate mix. I used a sugar-free hot chocolate mix (w/Splenda) and even so it was too sweet. The cinnamon and peanut butter were a nice touch, though. Made for Winter 2010 Comfort Cafe game.