Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Presented By: Liz Kornfeld, Weight Watchers
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free fat-free banana cream pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Add vanilla to milk in medium bowl and whisk in pudding mix until smooth and thick.
- Add sour cream and mix until well blended.
- Fold in bananas and pour into 4 serving dishes.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
- (Makes 4 servings, 2 points per serving).
- Optional: Adding 2 reduced fat vanilla wafers, and a dollop of fat-free whipped topping adds 1 more point.
I thought this was ok, no one else in my family would eat more then a bite though. The consistency is off and the taste was just, well, funny. Sorry, I really wanted to love it but we did not.
So YUMMY! I used a smaller box of pudding and it was perfect. I also subbed FF plain yogurt instead of the sour cream. Tasty, guilt-free dessert!