Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching Your Pennies. The recipe calls for 1 can pork and beans.
- 12 ounces pork and beans (any brand)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cut into small pieces bite sized pieces (browned really good)
- 1⁄2 small sweet onion, diced (browned in 1/2 tsp bacon grease)
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup cattleman's barbecue sauce (with Honey)
- Heat until warmed throughout.
- You can eat this the next day right from the fridge (cold) or warm up and serve with fresh bread & corn on the cob.
So simple and very good. Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.