Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and Tasty: My hubbie says he thinks he may have never had a better burger!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground chuck or 1 lb ground sirloin
- 2 teaspoons paula deen house seasoning (see Paula Deen's House Seasoning Mix by Mamie37)
- 2 dashes McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning (or to taste)
- 2 dashes red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 2 dashes Hungarian paprika (or to taste)
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce (or steak sauce of choice)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 6 slices cooked bacon, Halved
- Mix all ingredients, except for the bacon. Spoon out for patties (making them as flat as possible) into a heated pan coated with olive oil.
- Pan fry burgers to desired internal temperature (rare to well-done).
- Layer burgers with crisp halves of bacon between.
- Top with cheese of choice, if you like. We tried Monterey Jack, but any kind will do.
- Serve on Toast or Buns. Enjoy!
These were nice, but we found it to be a lil' "overkill" on the spices. I will add less of each spice next time (b/c they go so well together. Also, I had trouble understanding exactly how these were to be placed, so I put the bacon in the middle of 2 seperate (thin) patties. Made for BB Tag,2011.