1/1 Photo of Jay's Hamburgers
Jacelya Jones's Note:
Easy and Tasty: My hubbie says he thinks he may have never had a better burger!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground chuck or 1 lb ground sirloin
- 2 teaspoons paula deen house seasoning (see Paula Deen's House Seasoning Mix by Mamie37)
- 2 dashes McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning (or to taste)
- 2 dashes red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 2 dashes Hungarian paprika (or to taste)
- 1/2-1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce (or steak sauce of choice)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 6 slices cooked bacon, Halved
- 1Mix all ingredients, except for the bacon. Spoon out for patties (making them as flat as possible) into a heated pan coated with olive oil.
- 2Pan fry burgers to desired internal temperature (rare to well-done).
- 3Layer burgers with crisp halves of bacon between.
- 4Top with cheese of choice, if you like. We tried Monterey Jack, but any kind will do.
- 5Serve on Toast or Buns. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jay's Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (804 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 308.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
A.1. Original Sauce