Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband makes the best cookies in the house, here's his twist to a classic Kraft Peanut Butter cookie with a touch of Nutella, they are so delicious, a great dipping cookie.Hope you enjoy!!!
- 1 cup peanut butter, heaping
- 1⁄4 cup nutella
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄8 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Add Peanut butter and Nutella, mix and set aside.
- In seperate bowl whisk egg and add vanilla.
- Add white and brown sugar and whisk until light and fluffy.
- Combine together, and blend until mixture is nice and firm, get those muscles working!
- Don't forget to add chips.
- Form into balls, flatten and place a few mini marshmallows on top of each cookie( I like to put them in the freezer for a few minutes has it is easier to cut once they are cold.Cut them in half,adding three per cookie),don't forget to use parchment paper, has they are very soft once out of the oven, leave on paper until completely cool.
- Get a glass of milk and enjoy!
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
These cookies combined my favorite things in the entire world. I am twelve, but that doesn't matter. You should definitely make these, because they have nutella, peanut butter, and marshmallows. They are pretty close to perfection on a cool spring night. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DAS GOOOD!!!!!
These were pretty tasty! I was short a cup of peanut butter, but still turned out pretty good. Also, I didn't know how long to bake them. After about 17 minutes the insides were cooked. They were pretty chewy for me. Good for a quick dessert in a pinch!