Recipe by Mika G.
We are down visiting my Dad and Jayne in Florida this week. Jayne made this for us and I fell in love with it. I plan on making it often at home! Try it.......I know you'll love it too.
- 2 (5 1/2 ounce) packagesstir-fry rice noodles, Thai Kitchen peanut
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages coleslaw mix
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- chicken, cooked and chopped (optional)
- dry roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup peanut sauce (House of Tsang-Bangkok Padang)
- 4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- rice noodles, La Choy