Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This lush and luscious drink pays perfect homage to Jayne Mansfield, the last great Hollywood blonde bombshell.
- 2 ounces vodka, very cold
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 3⁄4 ounce cream
- 3⁄4 ounce coconut cream
- 1 dash grenadine
- crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Serve in a tall glass topped with maraschino cherries.
- For a thicker version, combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker, shake vigorously to combine, then strain into a cocktail glass.
Hiccup ; - } Pineapple juice makes this good for me - correct ? I like the combination and plan on trying Jayne Mansfield's Cocktail Thanks Molly