Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
How can you improve upon lemon and garlic?! I found this delicious sounding recipe from the book: http://www.amazon.com/Arabesque-Morocco-Turkey-Lebanon-ebook/dp/B001O1O7W6/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2 (posted for North Africa and Middle East tag)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- 16 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and garlic; pour over chicken wings and let marinate covered for one hour in the fridge.
- Grill until done aprx. ten minutes.
- You can also broil them in the oven for about ten minutes or until they are completely done; turning them once.
- Serve them sprinkled with parsley. Enjoy!
Made this and forgot to review it. It was too cold for grilling , so I grilled it on a skewer on a stove top and it tasted great and I can just imagine how much better it would be on a grill. Thought it would be great in a stew as well, but that didn't go so well for me. Made it with chicken tights for the stew and breast for the grill. I
This is really good. But I made it on bone in chicken breast & thy which was chopped up into smaller portions and skewered and then cooked under broil. I did not have any fresh parsley left after making tabbouleh so I mixed some dry into the yogurt salad I served it with. I served this on top of Lebanese Rice Pilaf, which went well. Made for Ramadan Tag 2010.