1/7 Photos of Javanese Roasted Salmon
mary winecoff's Note:
I don't know where I found this recipe but my boys love it. It's very simple and I usually have all the ingredients on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add crushed red pepper and garlic and stir about 1 minute.
- 3Add sugar.
- 4Whisk until mixture is melted and smooth, about 4 minutes.
- 5Whisk in lime juice and soy sauce.
- 6Increase heat and boil until reduced, about 2 minutes.
- 7Add cornstarch mixture and boil until thick, about 3 minutes.
- 8In another large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over high heat.
- 9Add salmon.
- 10Cook 2 minutes per side.
- 11Spoon 2 Tablespoons sauce over salmon.
- 12Transfer to baking dish.
- 13Roast at 400 degrees for 5 to 8 minutes.
- 14Serve with remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Javanese Roasted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1142.6
- Calories from Fat 593
- Total Fat 65.9 g
- Saturated Fat 35.3 g
- Cholesterol 283.5 mg
- Sodium 4334.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 55.8 g
- Protein 73.7 g