- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares or 4 white chocolate, 4 oz
- sugar, as desired (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop chocolate.
- Pour milk into a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in coffee granules.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often until coffee is dissolved.
- Whisk chocolate into milk until melted.
- sweeten if desired.
- Pour into mugs.
- Top with miniature marshmallows or fresh whipped cream, if you wish.