Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Unlikely and quite good. Give it a try!
- 1 lb banana, sliced
- 2 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups sweetened black coffee, nice and strong
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla sugar (or just add vanilla to the sugar)
- Place all ingredients into a pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook, gently, until the mixture softens and becomes thick.
- Stir frequently to prevent burning on the bottom.
- Spoon into sterilize jars.
- Use good canning techniques. If you don't, keep refrigerated.