Recipe by Annacia
Skip the coffee shop pastries! Top convenient refrigerated cinnamon rolls with a rich, nutty icing for the ultimate morning treat. Recipe from Pillsbury.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
WOW! The addition of the coffee and white chocolate really takes the icing on these cinnamon rolls to a new level. DH inhaled them : ) This recipe makes ordinary store-bought cinnamon rolls a dish that would be great for a Company brunch. Won't ever make them the regular way again : ) Made for PRMR, April, 2014.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) canrefrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting (Pillsbury Grands 5 rolls)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant coffee (granules or crystals)
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 9-inch round cake pan with No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Place cinnamon rolls in pan; reserve icing.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave 1 tablespoon of the milk uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until hot; stir in coffee granules until completely dissolved.
- Stir in reserved icing and microwave uncovered on High 25 seconds.
- Stir in baking chips and remaining 1 tablespoon milk, microwave 25 seconds longer; stir until chips are completely melted (Microwave in additional 10-second increments, if necessary, until chips are melted).
- Stir pecans into icing mixture.
- Pour over rolls and serve warm.