Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Skip the coffee shop pastries! Top convenient refrigerated cinnamon rolls with a rich, nutty icing for the ultimate morning treat. Recipe from Pillsbury.
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 9-inch round cake pan with No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Place cinnamon rolls in pan; reserve icing.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave 1 tablespoon of the milk uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until hot; stir in coffee granules until completely dissolved.
- Stir in reserved icing and microwave uncovered on High 25 seconds.
- Stir in baking chips and remaining 1 tablespoon milk, microwave 25 seconds longer; stir until chips are completely melted (Microwave in additional 10-second increments, if necessary, until chips are melted).
- Stir pecans into icing mixture.
- Pour over rolls and serve warm.
WOW! The addition of the coffee and white chocolate really takes the icing on these cinnamon rolls to a new level. DH inhaled them : ) This recipe makes ordinary store-bought cinnamon rolls a dish that would be great for a Company brunch. Won't ever make them the regular way again : ) Made for PRMR, April, 2014.