Skip the coffee shop pastries! Top convenient refrigerated cinnamon rolls with a rich, nutty icing for the ultimate morning treat. Recipe from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray 9-inch round cake pan with No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- 2Place cinnamon rolls in pan; reserve icing.
- 3Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Cool slightly.
- 5Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave 1 tablespoon of the milk uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until hot; stir in coffee granules until completely dissolved.
- 6Stir in reserved icing and microwave uncovered on High 25 seconds.
- 7Stir in baking chips and remaining 1 tablespoon milk, microwave 25 seconds longer; stir until chips are completely melted (Microwave in additional 10-second increments, if necessary, until chips are melted).
- 8Stir pecans into icing mixture.
- 9Pour over rolls and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Java-Glazed Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.7
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 207.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 73.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g