1/4 Photos of Java Chip Frappuccino
My hubby and daughter are addicted to these things, so I tried to find out how to make them at home. Couldn't find on 'zaar but found elsewhere on the web, so posting here for safe keeping (and easy find!). Edited to add -- you will want to add some milk or cream to this in order to make it creamy (unless you just want a pure coffee drink!). In our house we add milk, cream, or even a touch of vanilla ice cream -- depending on what we have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 4 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 4 cups double-strength freshly brewed dark roast coffee
- ice, crushed
- whipped cream (optional)
- chocolate syrup (for drizzle) (optional)
- 1Fill blender half full with chopped or crushed ice.
- 2Add all ingredients (except whipped cream) and blend until thick and still icy.
- 3Pour into 4 tall glasses, top with whipping cream and drizzle chocolate over the whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Java Chip Frappuccino
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 65.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dark roast coffee