Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe was born during a late night munch fest. I wanted tater tots and he wanted nachos. We both wanted something hot, salty and cheesy. This was his favorite and he even asks for it for dinner.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup olive, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon emeril's southwest seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon french fry seasoning
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded pizza cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded jalapeno cheddar cheese
- 20 tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef.
- Add onions and olives, cook until onions are soft.
- Add seasonings to beef mixture.
- Spread tortilla chips on plate.
- Top with half of the shredded cheese.
- Top with ground beef mixture.
- Top with American cheese bits.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave until all cheese is melted throughout.