This recipe was born during a late night munch fest. I wanted tater tots and he wanted nachos. We both wanted something hot, salty and cheesy. This was his favorite and he even asks for it for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef.
- 2Add onions and olives, cook until onions are soft.
- 3Add seasonings to beef mixture.
- 4Spread tortilla chips on plate.
- 5Top with half of the shredded cheese.
- 6Top with ground beef mixture.
- 7Top with American cheese bits.
- 8Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- 9Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave until all cheese is melted throughout.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jason's Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (837 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.4
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 167.8 mg
- Sodium 649.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 46.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jalapeno cheddar cheese