Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My son sent me this recipe. He lives in Alaska and is quite the connoisseur of sea food. It sounded fabulous so thought I would share it with you. If you like sea food you will love this!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle on garlic salt evenly.
- Add 1/2 teas. of cayenne pepper to the palm of your hand and sprinkle on evenly to your taste. (this is hot spice so don't over do).
- Cut tablespoon of butter into little pieces and lay over halibut.
- Add the rest of your seasonings.
- Lay halibut steak on non stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
What a perfect recipe!! I did chicken out and not add the cayenne pepper though. Halibut is too expensive in Georgia to be messing up. Other than that, I followed this recipe exactly and enjoyed it immensely. You must be one proud mama!! Thanks for sharing Chef DEEdeeCOOK!
This was delicious! I used a bit of that butter spray in place of the butter. Great easy, healthy recipe
Absolutely delicious! This is the second time I have made this recipe, my family loves it, and the kids even ask for seconds! First time, exactly as stated, delicious! Second time, I had a full cookie sheet of halibut, I didn't measure anything, just went down the recipe and sprinkled with each dry seasoning, sprinkled with lemon juice, patted with butter, added parmesan,and voila Delicious! Thanks for sharing!