My son sent me this recipe. He lives in Alaska and is quite the connoisseur of sea food. It sounded fabulous so thought I would share it with you. If you like sea food you will love this!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle on garlic salt evenly.
- Add 1/2 teas. of cayenne pepper to the palm of your hand and sprinkle on evenly to your taste. (this is hot spice so don't over do).
- Cut tablespoon of butter into little pieces and lay over halibut.
- Add the rest of your seasonings.
- Lay halibut steak on non stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.