Recipe by Chef DEEdeeCOOK
My son sent me this recipe. He lives in Alaska and is quite the connoisseur of sea food. It sounded fabulous so thought I would share it with you. If you like sea food you will love this!
Top Review by Bay Laurel
What a perfect recipe!! I did chicken out and not add the cayenne pepper though. Halibut is too expensive in Georgia to be messing up. Other than that, I followed this recipe exactly and enjoyed it immensely. You must be one proud mama!! Thanks for sharing Chef DEEdeeCOOK!
- 1 large halibut steaks, filet one inch thick
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle on garlic salt evenly.
- Add 1/2 teas. of cayenne pepper to the palm of your hand and sprinkle on evenly to your taste. (this is hot spice so don't over do).
- Cut tablespoon of butter into little pieces and lay over halibut.
- Add the rest of your seasonings.
- Lay halibut steak on non stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.