Recipe by Xexe
This is a little something i throw together when i feel like pasta. I Do not use the mushrooms but by all means try it.
- 1 tablespoon butter, plus
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup mushroom, quartered (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 ounces Roquefort cheese
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 lb of cooked farfalle pasta (bow tie)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente and drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat cook bacon and the onion in the butter for about 7 minutes.
- At this point if ur gonna use mushrooms add them and cook them for 3 minutes more.
- Then Stir in the heavy cream,salt,pepper,Tomato sauce and the cheese.
- Cook for 5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Pour over cooked pasta and serve hot.