This delicious tea is from the Food column by Anjali Vellody of the Weekend magazine that was beautifully and aptly titled "Melting Moments" for the last week of January. Cheers!
My Private Note
- 1Place the jasmine tea in a tea pot.
- 2Pour the boiling water over it.
- 3Cover the tea pot with its lid.
- 4Allow it to brew for 5 minutes.
- 5Pour into cups and serve hot.
- 6Serve sugar separately.
- 7Enjoy and say cheers!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jasmine Tea for the Beautiful You
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: