From Confident Cooking. Freezing time not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Strain the hot tea over confectioners sugar and mint in a jug; stir until the sugar has dissolved; stir in the lemon and orange juice and allow to cool; strain the mixture into a metal freezer tray and freeze for about 2 hours; remove from freezer; transfer mixture to a small mixing bowl.
- 2Using electric mixer, beat until smooth; return to freezer tray and freeze for 1 hour; place mixture in a medium serving bowl.
- 3In another bowl, beat egg white until soft peaks form; fold gently into sorbet; return to freezer and freeze until firm.
- 4May be served in scoops or scraped.
- 5Note: Other flavoured teas, such as Early Grey, chamomile or peppermint may be used to make sorbets.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jasmine Sorbet (or Any Infusion)
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 91.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: