Jasmine Sorbet (or Any Infusion)
- Strain the hot tea over confectioners sugar and mint in a jug; stir until the sugar has dissolved; stir in the lemon and orange juice and allow to cool; strain the mixture into a metal freezer tray and freeze for about 2 hours; remove from freezer; transfer mixture to a small mixing bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat until smooth; return to freezer tray and freeze for 1 hour; place mixture in a medium serving bowl.
- In another bowl, beat egg white until soft peaks form; fold gently into sorbet; return to freezer and freeze until firm.
- May be served in scoops or scraped.
- Note: Other flavoured teas, such as Early Grey, chamomile or peppermint may be used to make sorbets.