Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great way to use cold, cooked rice. I've never made this with other types of rice, but a basmati-type of rice would work too.
- Melt butter in sauté pan.
- Add garlic and sauté 'til fragrant, approximately 2 minutes.
- Add onions and peppers and fry 1 minute.
- Add tarragon and salt.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until heated.
- Add cooked rice to pan and gently combine. Don't break up all the rice clumps.
- When warmed through, add the lemon peel and juice.
- Stir gently and serve.