Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
I threw this together with what I had on hand, wanting something "Asian". I couldn't think of a name for it, so when a student tasted it, I decided to name it for her.
- 2 pork chops, boneless, cut into matchsticks
- 1⁄4 cabbage, shredded
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 2 ounces rice sticks
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup flour, for coating pork
- 3 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak rice sticks in hot water for 10minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Cut pork chops into matchsticks, coat with flour. Saute in oil until browned, set aside. Shred cabbage, chop pepper and slice leeks. Add vegetables to pan and saute until crisp tender. Add pork, sesame oil, soy sauce, srirachi. Coat all in pan, add rice sticks and toss to coat well. Serve immediately.