This is a soft, aromatic, flavored, jasmine tea with lots of lemons. Made in your 10 cup coffee maker for ease. If use loose jasmine green tea use 6 teaspoons.
- Place the water in the reserve of the coffee maker.
- In the coffee filter place an unbleached filter then place sugar, zest and the tea bags. All the sugar will dissolve and the lemon zest flavor will be picked up as the heated water goes through.
- Pour the tea into a pitcher and cool.
- Add the lemon juice and fill pitcher with ice cubes.
- Pour into ice filled tall glasses and garnish with jasmine flower or lemon rind or mint leaves.
- Enjoy and stay cool!