1/4 Photos of Jasmine, Green Tea, Fresh Lemonade
This is a soft, aromatic, flavored, jasmine tea with lots of lemons. Made in your 10 cup coffee maker for ease. If use loose jasmine green tea use 6 teaspoons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 jasmine green tea bags (remove string,tag and metal from bags if they have it)
- 1/2-1 cup sugar (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 9 cups filtered water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1Place the water in the reserve of the coffee maker.
- 2In the coffee filter place an unbleached filter then place sugar, zest and the tea bags. All the sugar will dissolve and the lemon zest flavor will be picked up as the heated water goes through.
- 3Pour the tea into a pitcher and cool.
- 4Add the lemon juice and fill pitcher with ice cubes.
- 5Pour into ice filled tall glasses and garnish with jasmine flower or lemon rind or mint leaves.
- 6Enjoy and stay cool!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jasmine, Green Tea, Fresh Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags