Recipe by Jellyqueen
My nephew brings this dip to family gatherings. It makes a large batch and there is never any left. You can serve with the Frito scoops, chips or crackers of choice. There is not actually any cook time. I like to have it made up at least 2 hours in advance to let the flavors blend, but it can be made the day before.
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can bean dip
- 2 (15 ounce) cans jalapeno bean dip
- 8 green onions, chopped (green and white parts)
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped black olives
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container guacamole
- jalapeno pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the two bean dips together and spread onto platter.
- Top the dip with guacamole.
- Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix together and spread it on top of the guacamole.
- Sprinkle chopped green onions, tomatoes, olives and jalapeno peppers on top.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- May be served cold or at room temperature.