I love to putter around in the kitchen and on Sunday's when Jesus, the chef, is here he lets me test out some of my recipes. These I made as a "trial run batch" and they were inhaled as soon as they came out of the oven! mealsforyou.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 3 cups cold water
- 1/4 ounce active dry yeast
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lb crushed tomatoes
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lb jarlsberg cheese
- 4 cups fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/2 lb artichoke heart, sliced
- 1In a large bowl mix water with olive oil and flour.
- 2Then add the sugar and yeast to make a smooth dough.
- 3Let the dough raise to double its size in a warm place (approx 30 min.)
- 4Knead and roll into 12 pieces (for each batch of 12).
- 5Flatten them out with a rolling pin.
- 6Make the tomato sauce by mixing together the tomatoes, red pepper flakes, if using, garlic and 1 tablespoon olive oil for every 12 mini pizzas.
- 7Divide the sauce on each mini pizza.
- 8Cover with the grated Jarlsberg and garnish with mushrooms.
- 9Broil for 3 minutes, preferably on a pizza stone.
- 10Top with black olives and artichoke hearts and serve with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jarlsberg & Mushroom Mini Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (755 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1365.2
- Calories from Fat 907
- Total Fat 100.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 1541.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 43.6 g