Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dip smells so good while baking and can be very addicting. After I bake mine in the oven, I transfer it to a small appetizer-style crock pot and keep the heat on low. Stir often because the oil in the cheese will rise to the top.
- 2 cups jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sweet onions, grated (do not substitute)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not substitute)
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Mix all ingredients together well and place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers, bread, pita chips.