Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect and simple.
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 red apple
- 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1⁄2 chili pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 300 g jarlsberg cheese, cubed
- Cut fennel in half and boil for a couple of minutes to cool.
- Thinly slice fennel and dice the apple.
- Cut the oranges into segments.
- Mix everything together and season if desired.
I only used one slice of onion and used gouda cheese.