Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
Norwegian meat loaf by another name.
Make and share this Jarlesburglimpe recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g minced meat
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mace, ground
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capsicums, diced
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, chopped
- 80 g jarlsberg cheese, in small cubes
- 1 cup water
- 250 g jarlsberg cheese, sliced thin
- 200 g bacon
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine meat, egg, seasoning, onion, capsicum and cheese in knead together. Form a log shape and place in a baking dish.
- Drape the sliced cheese over the meat and then cover with overlapping bacon rashers.
- Pour water in baking dish and place in oven. Bake for 1 hours.
- If the bacon starts to brown too much cover with a piece of foil.
wow great meatloaf
ok this was wicked good everyone should try this instead odof peppers i chopped up mushrooms everthing worked with this recipe if you like mushroom swiss burgers try this the dill only makes it better in freezer it goes lol zar tour 6