Cheri Lee's Note:
Another fabulouse recipe from May 2010 Food Network Magazine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the pork with salt. Mix the rice wine and 1 tsp ginger and spread on the pork. Set aside.
- 2Beat the eggs with ½ cup water in a shallow bowl. Put the Panko and cornstarch in 2 separate shallow bowls.
- 3Dredge each piece of pork in cornstarch, dip in egg, then coat with Panko.
- 4Heat ¼ inch of oil in large skillet over high heat. fry the pork in batches until golden, 3-4 minutes per side. Drain on paper towel lined plate.
- 5Mix the tonkatsu sauce and the remaining ½ tsp ginger in a bowl. Serve with pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japenese-Style Crispy Pork
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.1
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 215.4 mg
- Sodium 505.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: