Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons dried hijiki seaweed, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1 tablespoon spinach, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- sea salt (to taste)
- Combine water and seaweed; bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1/2 an hour.
- Add in the onion, soy sauce, sake, and spinach; bring to a boil.
- Add celery and salt; mix well.
- Garnish with lemon zest and serve.