- 5 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons sake or 5 tablespoons dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 scallions, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the soy sauce, sake, and sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat a wok until hot; add in the oil, then toss in the chicken; stir-fry until lightly browned, 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the soy sauce mixture; stir fry until most of the liquid has evaporated and the chicken is golden and glossy, 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the scallions and serve.