Recipe by deinemuse
This is a great Salmon dish and very easy to make. Double the recipe for more servings.
Top Review by esfahlgren
This was fantastic- used it to marinate a couple of cod filets and it turned out great. The wasabi was more tame than I had anticipated, but it still was nicely punchy. I added a bit of honey and some red onion too and marinated for only about 15 minutes.
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 4.92 ml wasabi powder
- 2.46 ml dark sesame oil
- 2 (340.19 g) boneless skinless salmon fillets
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, wasabi, and sesame oil in a plastic bag or bowl and add fish. Marinate for at least 5 minutes or more, turning occasionally to coat.
- Remove fish and keep leftover marinade.
- Spay cooking pan with spray and broil salmon on each side for 2-4 minutes.
- Add remaining marinade and cook for another 2 minutes or until done.
- Serve with pink sushi ginger, brown rice and vegetables (not included in calories).