1/2 Photos of Japanese Wasabi Soy Salmon
This is a great Salmon dish and very easy to make. Double the recipe for more servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, wasabi, and sesame oil in a plastic bag or bowl and add fish. Marinate for at least 5 minutes or more, turning occasionally to coat.
- 2Remove fish and keep leftover marinade.
- 3Spay cooking pan with spray and broil salmon on each side for 2-4 minutes.
- 4Add remaining marinade and cook for another 2 minutes or until done.
- 5Serve with pink sushi ginger, brown rice and vegetables (not included in calories).
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Wasabi Soy Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 674.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: