- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth (low sodium is good)
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 1⁄2-3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (to taste) (optional)
- 12 ounces vermicelli
- 5 -6 tablespoons peanuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne (if using). Set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook vermicelli according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- Immediately add the peanut butter mixture. Toss well to thoroughly coat the vermicelli.
- Serve at once, garnished with chopped peanuts if desired.