Recipe by Bergy
Great meatless teriyaki dinner. Use Tempeh in stead of tofu if you want.. I prefer Tempeh in this recipe.
Top Review by Caryn Gale
Great tofu recipe. I served this over the weekend to a vegetarian Atkin's dieter guest. We all loved it. I left out the carrots and cut the tofu into long strips/fingers. Looked great and tasted even better.
- 1 package extra firm tofu, cubed 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled & minced
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup daikon radish, diced 1/2 " cubes
- 1 tablespoon lite olive oil (or other veggie oil)
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced (red & green)
- 1 1⁄2 cups teriyaki sauce, ready prepared,thick style
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons cilantro or 2 tablespoons regular parsley, chopped