Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tasty cold noodle salad
- 8 bunches bean thread noodles
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 firm seeded tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 coarsely shredded carrots
- 2 spring onions
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 12 -14 cooked peeled shrimp
- Put the noodles in boiling water and cook until tender.
- Drain for 20- 30 minutes.
- Put in a big bowl and add vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, salt and sesame seeds.
- Divide the noodles into individual dishes and top with a small amount of each of the remaining ingredients.
- Can be refrigerated and served next day.