Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another quick and easy recipe and your kids will love it.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 lb fresh green beans, washed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Warm a large skillet or wok over medium heat. When the skillet is hot, pour in canola and sesame oils, then place whole green beans into the skillet. Stir the beans to coat with oil. Cook until the beans are bright green and slightly browned in spots, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce; cover, and let sit about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter, and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.