1/11 Photos of Japanese-Style Sesame Green Beans
Charlotte J's Note:
I'm hoping this is like what is served at one of our favorite restaurants. I found this on the allrecipes site, it was posted by NELLC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- 2When the skillet is hot, pour in canola and sesame oils, then place whole green beans into the skillet.
- 3Stir the beans to coat with oil.
- 4Cook until the beans are bright green and slightly browned in spots, about 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat, stir in soy sauce, cover, and let sit about 5 minutes.
- 6Transfer to a serving platter, and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese-Style Sesame Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 258.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g