Recipe by Charlotte J
I'm hoping this is like what is served at one of our favorite restaurants. I found this on the allrecipes site, it was posted by NELLC.
Top Review by BlueGrapes
Very good. I used extra-virgin olive oil and added some sesame oil to enhance the sesame flavor. It was to our desired tenderness after 5 minutes. Threw in some minced garlic because we love garlic! Thanks for posting.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 lb fresh green beans, washed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- When the skillet is hot, pour in canola and sesame oils, then place whole green beans into the skillet.
- Stir the beans to coat with oil.
- Cook until the beans are bright green and slightly browned in spots, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in soy sauce, cover, and let sit about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter, and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.