1/1 Photo of Japanese-Style Marinated Mushroom Salad
bluemoon downunder's Note:
A Japanese-style salad which can be served as a side dish with any grilled or BBQd meat dish. I found this recipe in the October 2005 issue of the Australian magazine 'Super Food Ideas', and I have posted it for the 2005 Zaar World Tour. The "cooking times" below do not include the 3 hours refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g baby asian greens
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1Make marinated mushrooms: Place soy, mirin, peanut oil, sesame oil, garlic and ginger in a glass or ceramic bowl, and stir until well-combined. Add mushrooms and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- 2Place Asian greens, cucumber, capsicum and marinated mushrooms in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- 3Serve as an accompaniment to lamb, beef or chicken.
Browse Our Top Bok Choys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese-Style Marinated Mushroom Salad
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 625.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: