Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick, easy, tasty Japanese stir-fry recipe.
- 453.59 g pork loin, sliced very thin
- 1 onion, sliced very thin
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 1 head cabbage, cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 3 green bell peppers, cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 29.58 ml juiced from grated ginger
- 44.37 ml sake
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml sugar
- Mix ginger juice, sake, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir to dissolve sugar, then set aside.
- Heat half the oil in a wok. Fry the onions until they begin to brown. Then add the cabbage and bell peppers and fry until vegetables are softened and the color of the cabbage brightens.
- Remove vegetables from the wok and drain on paper towel.
- Add the other half of the oil to the wok and heat. Add the pork and stir-fry until cooked.
- Add the vegetables back to the wok and add the seasoning sauce from step 1. Stir to combine, and to reheat the vegetables.
- Serve immediately over rice.