Da Huz's Note:
A quick, easy, tasty Japanese stir-fry recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ginger juice, sake, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir to dissolve sugar, then set aside.
- 2Heat half the oil in a wok. Fry the onions until they begin to brown. Then add the cabbage and bell peppers and fry until vegetables are softened and the color of the cabbage brightens.
- 3Remove vegetables from the wok and drain on paper towel.
- 4Add the other half of the oil to the wok and heat. Add the pork and stir-fry until cooked.
- 5Add the vegetables back to the wok and add the seasoning sauce from step 1. Stir to combine, and to reheat the vegetables.
- 6Serve immediately over rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Stir-Fried Ginger Pork
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.1
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 826.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 26.8 g