great for summer salads
Make and share this Japanese Steakhouse Ginger Salad Dressing CopyCat Shogun Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for about 30 seconds or until all of the ginger is well-pureed.
- This recipe yields 1 3/4 cups.