Japanese Spring Vegetable Ragout
- Combine cabbage, sprouts and radishes in large bowl.
- Remove peel and all white pith from oranges with sharp paring knife.
- Cut segments free from membrane then cut crosswise into 1/2 inch pieces and add to bowl.
- To make dressing:.
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl; pour over salad and mix to wilt sprouts.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Meanwhile toast sesame seed in dry skillet over medium heat 3 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over salad.