Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This soup is so easy and tasty... enjoy with a sensible low fat diet, especially good as a starter for lunch and dinner. You can lose lbs by sticking to low calorie meals with the aid of this soup as an appetiser!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package firm tofu, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can straw mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) can bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 8 ounces frozen oriental-style vegetables
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, trimmed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 6 cups water
- combine ingredients together for a healthy low fat soup with taste!
- can keep in the fridge for 3 days!
- divide into cup quantities and use within 3 days.