Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For an Asian-themed dinner party.
- superfine sugar
- 1 3⁄4 ounces tequila
- 3⁄4 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup (made with 2 parts sugar, 1 part water)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Coat the outside rim of a chilled cocktail glass with superfine sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice; add in tequila, Midori, and simple syrup; squeeze the juice from the lemon into the shaker.
- Shake mixture vigorously for 5-10 seconds; strain into the chilled cocktail glass.